Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My bed

I had an image in my head of what I wanted my bedding to look like and this is pretty much spot on. It took me a while and I admit purchase that didn't work out, but this is the final result. I refuse to pay extreme amounts for bedding because I have 2 kids, 2 dogs (that sometimes sneak in the bed) and a hubby who is ALL MAN! lol So, here is my run down... Matelese bedspread from amazon.com for about $40, teal striped pillows are from TJ Maxx for about $15 each, coral and cream hibiscus pillows from O.co for about $28 for the set of 2, turquoise pillow cover from Etsy for about $18 and blanket at the bottom from TJ Maxx for $30 (It is actually a twin size quilt). Now I have something to base the rest of my room on. I plan on getting new lamps or at least refinishing the ones we have and maybe a few other re-do's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home