Monday, August 1, 2011

This is how I feel today....





I am determined to have a good last week of summer before school starts. I know it will be chaos once school starts because of open houses and waking up early and adjusting to a new schedule. And how does my lovely last week start? I chipped the same tooth that I just got fixed less than a month ago! This is the 3rd time to get it fixed!! So, have to work in a dentist visit today so I don't rub a hole in my tongue messing with the tooth. I am also dog sitting my friends' puppy while they get closed on their new house and both kiddos had runny noses yesterday. Niece will be born any day now and I forgot to pick up Hubby's meds yesterday. My brain needs a moment to wrap around everything and get a plan going! lol So I may be MIA for a few days to get a hold on all of this. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home