Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally Friday (fill in the blank)

 
1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)      If it's a Dr. visit, morning-- creative time usually hits me at night-- shopping time ANYTIME baby! :)

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    all over the place-- Violent Femmes, 80's hair bands, the Cure, Adele, Coldplay, Cat Stevens, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, Muse, J Lo, (sadly Pandora does not have Morning wood, Paris (ooh la la) or big big bang (mob wives theme) Rocking out to those in my head alot-- wait did I just admit that???

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     David Allen Coe (you don't have to call me darlin') we always end up listening to that! Adele (rolling in the deep) My 6 year old and I belt this one out. Coldplay (Yellow) It just melts my heart :) 

4.  My favorite pattern is   Lately-- DAMASK, DAMASK and more DAMASK! and anything Suzani or bohemian print :))

5.  My favorite perfume is     Clinique Happy Heart! but I love anything really girlie

6.  Rules are      there for a reason! Pay attention pah-lease!(in the voice of Danielle from NJ Housewives via the table flip dinner) ha ha! meant to be followed until you absolutely have to break them, it is up to you to decide when and suffer the consequences of such actions! (yes I am a Mommy)

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       "Do you know what I mean? I mean, really, do you understand what I am saying?"  and I way overuse ??? and ......
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home