Monday, July 18, 2011

Blah....Monday (cure those Monday Blues with PINK)

Yes, sadly it is Monday. I stayed up late finishing SIL's (sister-in-law) maternity photos so now I am dragging. I need a little inspiration to pump up my energy for today. A little reminder that once I get my work done, I can play..lol. By play I mean have fun with the kids, put on a cute outfit, shop (or dream) about new things for the house, or at least finish my other current project... the quilt.
If I were wearing a mood ring and could pick the color I WANTED it to be, it would be PINK! So, here is a little PINK MOOD INSPIRATION! :)

I have been looking for a cute pair of pink heels with some type of big bow or big ruffles on the top. Came across these on Pinterest...shows available from DSW. Only 39.95 but only available in size 12 or 14-- so any drag queens out there need a cute pair of shoes???


These are cute. Betsey Johnson and about $115.  Hubby wouldn't think they were cute unless THESE were like $40..lol

Loving the table (whole space really) but the table is so cute!! I will be on the lookout for table to refinish like this! :)


Very relaxing space! Makes me wanna go back to bed....yawn

How could you not be happy coming home to this foyer space every day??? I am falling in love with hot pink and black stripes!!

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger The Catnap Cottage said...

i love all your pink finds, but nothing "pumped" me up like those shoes! no pun intended! :-) have a wonderful day!! xx c

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home