Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm doing what tomorrow???

After 7 years of being a stay at home mom, I have my first job interview tomorrow! I am nervous, excited, anxious... all of those things! Now that both of my children are in school it is time for me to venture back into the working world. I am so excited about this new chapter in my life. There are many things that I love about being home with my children and being home with my husband when he is off work any old time, but there is also something to be said about doing my part to bring in income in this world we are living in these days. It sure has changed in the last few years. I am a firm believer in the saying, "Everything happens for a reason." So, wish me luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home